What are cookies?
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access this website are set by IGNIYTE LTD, our suppliers who partner with us to help deliver a high quality website and on-line shopping experience, and other third parties.
Some cookies are set by or on behalf of IGNIYTE LTD and are necessary to enable customers to a make purchases on our website.
Cookies may also be set by third parties. One such Third Party is Magento, this is the eCommerce technology and software that runs our online store.
Google Analytics is also used throughout the site to capture information regarding search terms, none of these third parties collect any personal data from which they would be able to identify individual customers.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:-
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of website, particularly in relation to on-line transactions.
- To enable IGNIYTE LTD to collect information about the browsing and shopping habits and activities of customers, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
- To enable IGNIYTE LTD meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:-
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable 3rd party cookies you will not be prevented from making purchases on this site. If you disable all cookies you will be unable to complete a purchase on this site.
WorldPay use Internet standard encryption technology (“SSL” or “Secure Socket Layer” technology) to encode personal data that you send to us when placing an order through the Website, these transactions are run through World Pay and Streamline. To check that you are in a secure area of the Website before sending personal data to us, please look at the bottom right of your website browser and check that it displays an image of a closed padlock or an unbroken key.
However, please note that whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal data that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the Internet to us.
If you are using a computer or terminal in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session for your security. In addition we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety:
- Keep your account passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- When creating a password, use at least 8 characters. A combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, email address, or other personal data that can be easily obtained. We also recommend that you frequently change your password. You can do this by going to ‘My Account’ and clicking ‘Change name, email or password’,
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
We will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from igniyte ltd or 2012queensdiamondjubilee.com asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
You have the following rights:
- The right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10);
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge; and
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details specified above. However, if you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications that we send you, you can most easily do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail newsletter we have sent to.
Third party sites
Internet Shopping Is Safe Accredited Retailer
Our eCommerce payments are run through World Pay who ensure that our online transactions are run securely. For more information on World Pay, please visit http://www.worldpay.com
Updates to this policy
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.